Based on the Global Compact Network Canada’s extensive engagement with several Ministries at the Government of Canada, we have secured some high-level meetings with key representatives in Ottawa.
The GCNC would like to invite all of its Participants to be part of these meetings with the various Ministries taking place in Ottawa on on May, 29 and 30, 2017.
The following meetings have already been confirmed:
- Meeting with Honourable Minister Honourable Minister Bardish Chagger, Minister of Small Businesses and Tourism
- Meeting with Honourable Minister Maryam Monsef, Minister of Status of Women
- Meeting with the Trade Commissioner Service Operations and Trade Strategy, GAC, and the CSR team
- Meeting with Senior Level Officials at the Partnerships for Development Innovation Department, Global Affairs Canada
- Meeting with the Office of the Minister of Infrastructure and Communities
As Network Participants of the GCNC, we would love for you to sit at the table and participate in these meetings to discuss how to advance the SDGs in the most efficient manner. We think this is an incredibly valuable opportunity for our participants to showcase your solutions to the Canadian government and discuss how they can be scaled globally.
Please note that this opportunity is for GCNC Participants only. If you are a GCNC Participant, please RSVP to Aparna at email@example.com.