The inaugural Canadian SDG Business Forum 2018 was a day of innovation and collaboration towards the 17 Sustainable Development Goals for a more sustainable Canadian private sector.Read More
Join the Global Compact Network Canada and the Economist at the second Sustainability Summit on June 5th, 2018 in Chicago for a forthright discussion about the opportunities and challenges inherent in the transition to sustainability.
Visit sustainability.economist.com to see the full agenda.
GCNC Network Supporters receive an additional 20% discount when registering. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code.
Group discounts are also available for two or more tickets. For inquiries, please email email@example.com or call +1 212.641.9865
We look forward to your participation at this important gathering.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bruce Karas, vice-president, sustainability, Coca-Cola North America
- Ingrid De Ryck, head, procurement and sustainability, Anheuser-Busch
- Jeff Perlman, president and founder, Bright Power
- Gavin McIntyre, co-founder, Ecovative Design
- Nancy Gillis, chief executive, Green Electronics Council
- Kevin Rabinovitch, global sustainability director, Mars
- Keefe Harrison, chief executive, The Recycling Partnership
- Euan Murray, chief executive, The Sustainability Consortium
- Kevin Cronin, vice-president, sustainability, research and development, Ultra-Poly Corporation
- Andrew Magan, founder, United States Business Council for Sustainable Development