Join business leaders at the Canadian SDG Business Forum on September 7 in Toronto for a day of innovation and collaboration towards the 17 Sustainable Development Goals for a more sustainable Canadian private sector.
The Canadian SDG Business Forum will be a special platform for business leaders to foster multi-stakeholder dialogues, catalyze new partnerships, and explore innovative solutions to accelerate the SDGs in Canada.
The Forum will also focus discussions on some of the key themes from the G7 Summit to be held in Charlevoix, Quebec, and also the G20 Summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Central Themes of this Forum
At the Canadian SDG Business Forum 2018 participants have the opportunity to:
- Celebrate 5 years of growth and sustainability leadership with the Global Compact Network Canada and other Canadian sustainability professionals!
- Network with leaders in business, government, and UN agencies, and explore opportunities for partnership and collective action.
- Find solutions, innovative approaches, practical tools, and resources that can help companies achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Be inspired by fellow business leaders and engage in peer-to-peer learning to identify and address key challenges and seize opportunities.
The MaRS Discovery District, Toronto
Please select one of the following tickets and add to cart. If you encounter any issues during your registration process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can only register one attendee per checkout process.
The Global Compact Network Canada can refund up to 60% of the total amount paid, please see schedule below:
- Before June 1st, 2018 – 60%
- Between June 2nd and July 1st, 2018 – 40%
- Between July 2nd and August 1st, 2018 – 20%
- Between August 2nd and event date – No refunds